Serra Tramuntana Centre
Presents the Serra de Tramuntana Natural Site and the Raixa Estate as key centres to understand Majorca, and specially, to understand the value and the potential of one of its most unique cultural landscapes as well as its recent history, listed by UNESCO as a world heritage site.
- Tuesday to Saturday from 10h a 15h.
- It will remain closed on Mondays, Sundays and bank holidays.
- The guided visits have to reserve themselves anticipation with a week and a minimum group of 10 persons has to be formed, by which some waiting lists will be created. In the moment of the reservation|booking it will have to be indicated in which language the visit (Catalan, Castilian, English or German) is requested.
- The guided visits offer themselves at 10 hr or at 12 hr and have an approximate duration of 2 hr.
Information of interest:
- The access is not allowed groups of more than 15 persons without previous appointment.
- In order to control the seating|gauging of visitors, if it|he is necessary, the access will be able to be limited to the estate.